Home / bidating / 310 adult chat line phone

310 adult chat line phone

As soon as a caller is connected into the system, he is prompted to record his name and a brief greeting describing himself and what he is looking for.

These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.Once the Customer enters the desired number of minutes the system auto-calculates the cost, creates a new transaction, then reconnects the call when the transaction is approved.Chatlines are most popular in the United States and Canada as an alternative to online dating.If your phone number is eligible, and has not received a Free Trial before, the system will then offer you a free trial.After that you just need to call from the same phone number to enjoy your time on Interactive Male; the hottest gay chatline around. Your 800 Bill to Credit Card account will give callers the opportunity to increase the length of their call before time runs out thereby extending the call without hanging up!This feature was designed to help you make you more money!“Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions.YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.Some of the most popular chatlines include Quest Chat, Livelinks and Fonochat.Both male and female callers dial in and through a common access number.

576 comments

1. Aug 16, 2012. A joke was made, a Google search done, and before I knew it I was being interviewed by a guy about my age for a job as an 'operator' for an 'adult' phone line. Hours whenever you want them, able to fit it in around your other job, and possible writing fodder/hilarious stories- what more could you want?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *