Home / freefuckbuddychatlines / 321 free chat now

321 free chat now

Please don't mind this but every 1 have waste them time like this kind of rooms :) Good iz this k you can understand the others mantalty And bad thing iz that its really wasting of time…Read Full Review They are being way to strict with there rules I been in this chat for a long time to know so. I'm in college and studying medicine as well, and has a part job as vet assistant with my cousin.

There is a forum too which is great for catching up on the daily gossip lol. Read Full Review I don't know what's in this but I really want to tell every one it iz better than love kind of things !I very much recommend 321chat but more so, their senior chat room. Read Full Review The chat room itself is pretty decent. The color choices for text need to be updated since the mods don't like the people in the chat room to use colors such as; yellow, bright blue, light gray, or white.Different colors need to be optional since i can and will be banned for using the color yellow or any of the others i listed above. Read Full Review I remember my first time finding 321chat and wondering how you make your name green!They only start doing what they did to get the ban in the first place after a simple apology.Apart from that, a good (but sometimes unstable) site with some nice (and not so nice)users… I'm happy they're an addition and not a replacement for the much loved Digi Chat.321 Chat is a free provider of online chatting options.They have a large number of different rooms to choose from, 15 to be exact.I’m not sure if it’s a hit or miss thing or if certain rooms always have a lot of people in them, so I guess if you’re interested you’ll have to check them all out over time to kind of figure that out.Anyway, according to Alexa the site gets a decent number of visitors, although nothing substantial, and the top country of origin is USA.This is a place worth checking out and getting to know people who frequent this site…Read Full Review I've been on the chat now on and off for about 3 yrs, used to have lots of good nice ppl.

704 comments

1. Black Chat - https// 321chat.com/black/ Chat rooms for People of African Descent - Multi-racial, Afro Caribbean, African-American, African-European & African.

2. E-chat is a chat rooms website, where people talk online with each other on various topics.

3. We are your #1 source for free chat for OLDER kids and younger. Please take the time now to review. If you are having troubles using the chat rooms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *