Home / webcamgitls / 5 minute speed dating

5 minute speed dating elderly versus people with disabilities accomodating

Online registration closes 5 hours prior to event start time.

No long drawn out dinner date with someone you are just not into!Upon successful registration we will email you a confirmation with the event details.For questions about the Event email Denia, your Buffalo Pre-Dating Speed Dating Coordinator or to register by phone call 877-477-3328.Happy hour food will be available to all participants and a cash bar.The evening will begin with a fun creative activity to break the ice.This will lead into your first speed date lasting a brief 5 minutes. Our automated matching system enables us to get the matches out to you the same night of the event.When the bell rings the men rotate to the next single lady. If you made a match you will receive that persons email address and phone number that evening and they will receive your information as well.And this continues every 5 minutes until you have had a chance to meet everyone. What if I don’t want to share some of my contact information?If you like your date, just check their name off on your dating scorecard. I will often block a gender from registering if I have too many of that particular gender. Noone want to spend 5 minutes listening to someone complain about their job or their ex husband. It is very important that your matches can reach you.If you don’t want to share your phone number than you can just type 999. With spam filters and technical problems you just may miss an important message. The truth is that we typically do get a few repeats at these events. If I have 4 repeat guys and 1 repeat girl I will look up to see if she has met them before. If you cancel within 24 hours of the event I will give you a full refund.And remember the only ones getting your information are those who are mutual matches! If she met all of them I would give her a call and give her the option to cancel. If you cancel the day of the event I will credit you to attend another event.

331 comments

1. So what is speed dating? How it is done? What should you expect? GOT 5 Minutes, Connecticut's premier speed dating company explains how speed dating works.

2. Speed Dating Meet & Greet tickets. $25. Sun, Feb 25 PM. Speed Dating Meet & Greet · #Networking. Share this event. Speed Dating Event in Hudson Valley, NY on February 26th, for All Single Professionals. $0 - $32. Mon, Feb 26 PM. Speed Dating Event in Hudson Valley, NY on February 26th, for All Single.

3. Register for our speed dating, singles parties, workshops and other unique singles events in Connecticut and South Carolina.

4. Feb 25, 2011. A while ago, someone wrote in to ask me about advice on dressing for speed-dating. At the time, it seemed to me an easy question. Then I actually did it.

5. Pre-Dating® is the world's largest speed dating service focused on single professionals and is a fun and efficient way to meet new people. You'll meet up to a dozen other single professionals face-to-face in your age and interest group through a series of six minute "Pre-Dates" at a local club, café, or restaurant. We facilitate.

6. Got 5 Minutes is committed to creating the best speed dating and singles events on the planet. Events in Connecticut and Virginia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *